-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Hes a great kid, and a phsyical talent. Hes a high school kid, 17 years old. Hes not gonn have the best techinque yet, amazinging though hes so far along phsyically that he can spend more time in college working on his throwing motion and getting all that down. I did notice he has a very strong arm.
With his style though, Im not sure how long hes gonna last trying to run over college defenders! Hes tough, but lets hope hes not injury prone.
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Very strong arm at that........A great show on what looks to be a great high school QB.........but I agree with Diets.....he better not be trying to run over any linebacker from the SEC......
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Remember Dan Kendra. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
I hate him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
But towards the end, when he got tht Bama hat put on his head, I felt special cause I was wearing the same hat.
Guys, Chubz is a moron, Tebow is the REAL deal.
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Tebow is a great qb already. I believe he is the perfect fit for Meyer's offense. He possibly could bring one ore more championships to Florida. Just my 2 cents.
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
See, I think the opposite, I think he is not a good fit at all for Urban Meyer's retarded little girls WAC offense.
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
I guess time will just tell. Personally I thought he was going to Bama, but I guess his parents being big Gator fans helped just a tad in his decision. Do you think he will start right away?
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Tebow might be a better athlete, but to me it seems like Wright and Sanchez were both better quarterbacks coming out of high school the last few years.
We always talk about how a guy is this or that by the way he looks in a highlight reel, but its really impossible to say whats going to happen with these guys. I would have to agree with Biggin, Myers system is going to be a big question mark with this guy regardless of his abilities. After all, Chris Leak used to be the biggest thing since cheese in a can but look how that worked out. I dont know if Tebow is even the best quarterback, Mustain could very well be, Devlin could very well be, Zach Frazier with Charlie Weiss coaching him has a great chance to be that as well.
Off the topic, but I would take Bama's pro style offense over that garbage Florida runs any day. Bama has a beautiful offense when executed properly.
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
Biggin were is the Spikes kid leaning towards goin???
-
Re: Tebow to Florida
I figured Bama. but now that Tebow is a Gator, Spikes will probably follow him to UF.
Mega, Bama's offense would have been SOOO much better for Tebow than UF, it makes me sad.
If Bama had some personnnel, we could win the SEC every year.